Kontack - howto interact with Exchange server calendar/contactlist
Superbrief howto setup kontact to interact with Exchange server.
Just set it up normally for imap
We'll be using webdav to connect up:
- Add "Calendar on Exchange server (experimental)"
- Setup URL to reflect: "webdav://<exchangeserver_host>/exchange/<username_you_want_to_connect_too>/kalender"
- User: "<AD>\<user>" (like test@test)
- Add an LDAP contactlist
- User: "<username>@<AD_Host>" (like "firstname.lastname@example.org")
- Port: 389
- Version: 2
- DN: First try and query the server for autofill, else add something like "DC=test,DC=local" (in ref. to the above test user)
- Security: No
- Authentification: Simple